Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Sleepy Saturday

I'm typing this as I think about a nice, hour long winter's nap. The problem is that it will turn into 2 hours and I'll wake up in my own drool feeling groggy and wishing I hadn't taken a nap at all.

It's the month of December so I figured I should post something. Here's some pics from our Vegas trip - this is our room at the Signature MGM Grand - LOVED this place.






It had a resort feel and was just wonderful all around. A perfect place to relax! A non-gaming hotel so we didn't have to hear the noisy machines day and night. :)

Here are a few more:






At The Venetian.....





I'm sort of realizing we need a new camera because unless all is still and the moment is just right, some pics turn out kind of fuzzy.

We basically took in all the sights we could, and ate at all the recommended buffets. The Spice Merchant and Bellagio had to have been the two best mega-buffets. I can't even count how many alaskan crab legs Mark ate that week. And we met two Brits while eating at the Bellagio that were HILARIOUS. I could have sat and listened to them talk for hours. They were so enamored with our right to bear arms, so they told us they had spent an afternoon at a shooting range.

It was great, I want to go back. There is the "ick" side to Vegas, but if you choose not to focus on it it's all good.

Last but not least, here are some pics from the Cirque Beatles Show, "Love."





1 comment:

Bloggin' Mama said...

Can you take me next time?! You guys are so cute!